Born in 1979, living with partner and son. Car enthusiast, with an eye for detail, meticulous, great interest in tasteful styling, experience and knowledge of technology and function, takes pleasure in being able to help customers fulfill their car dreams.
Made from scratch from custom idea to design, production and delivery.
All over the world.
The company was started in the fall of 2019 to help NEVS develop rims for their development vehicles. (Previously done as a hobby) The business idea is to be able to make each set of rims according to the customer’s needs and wishes. We have also developed unique car parts in small series such as carbon fiber spoilers, plastic grill details etc.
How it all happens
- The customer describes the desired size, design, and finish.
- We create a quote.
- If the customer wants to proceed, we create an invoice and the customer pays 50% in advance.
- We design the rims in CAD. The customer receives 3D images for review of the design. Any adjustments to the design are made.
- When the buyer has approved the design, production of the rims begins.
Each rim is made from forged rim blanks of 6061T6 material. The desired design is turned and milled, then deburred and polished. Finally, they are painted in the desired color.
- Pictures of the finished rims are sent to the customer.
- The customer pays the remaining amount if the rims are sent directly to them (foreign customers). I have done it differently with Swedish customers. They pay the remaining amount only when the rims are at ESQS for delivery.